Day Dreamer

W hen i wake up in the morning i have the retual of grabbing my laptop off my desk and surfing blogs for inspiration for the day. Some days ...

When i wake up in the morning i have the retual of grabbing my laptop off my desk and surfing blogs for inspiration for the day. Some days i have something in my head and i just surf because i want to see updates since the night before. Addicted... kind of sorta lol well this morning this look came to mind. The shorts i got from a thrift store and couldn't wait to debut them to you guys. I just saw shorts and tights in my head this morning!


Sweater: Moms Closet
Shirt: Forever21
Shorts: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Scarf: Downtown L.A.
Necklace: Forever21

Well today is going well and im not complaining about waking up at 8 to be at work by 9. When i got the schedule i was really put off because i had been up early for 12 years and i didnt want it to do it anymore. But I starting to feel refreshed to be out so early. Something about the morning makes me happy (after adjusting to the light for 5 minutes lol). But i bike not that far to my job on campus so the biking wakes me up. So from that todays life inspiring note is: to try things (possibly a new routine) before you doubt that you will absolutely hate it. If you dont like it then you can say you tried. Trying a new routine actually can put you in a different mood if it works. Like how i went running at night, i was sure i would be exhuasted and never think about moving agian, and it turned out to be so refreshing And if you do quit you have something to laugh about later on!

Study Music: Adele, Colbie Caillat, Arctic Monkey (new to me thanks to a suitmate), and Eric Hucthenson
Blog Lovin' : What Is Reality Anyway, Fashion Toast, Roll Up Your Sleeve

Thanks for the comments. Please Follow Follow Follow i will be uploading and posting more often this year!

XX
Vi from Cali

You Might Also Like

8 comments