A Flower On a Wall

As you can see ive been sticking with my new hair. Its so great not having to do much to it Wearing sneaker for the first time in a long tim...

As you can see ive been sticking with my new hair. Its so great not having to do much to it
Wearing sneaker for the first time in a long time.
Even my suitmates are surprise when they see me in them lol
I got away with wearing this skirt yesterday, becaue today its pouring.

Top: Jcpenny
Skirt: Wet Seal
Jacket: Marshall
Shoes: Chuck Taylor
Bracelets: Forever 21
Earrings: Claires
Hey guys, how were your weekends? Hopefully they were great. Mine was pretty up and down because of the rain that ruined my plans for the weekend. So after the plans failed all of my suitmates were gone leaving me in my dorm by myself. I swear i caught cab fever lol. By Sunday it got worse because felt like i couldnt function at all due to feeling kinda sick. I couldnt take it anymore so i ended up calling my hubby.  He came to pick me up on his way to his friends house. I was kind of hesitant when I found out we were going to his friends house (instead of his family's) because of two reasons:

1. I had never been over his friends house (they are always at his families house or he spends seperate days with me and them).
 2. I wasnt sure if I would have much to say or if they would like me.

When we got there I ackwardly and qiutely sat across from where everyone was talking. Everyone was talking about music and I didnt want to say the wrong things and make myself look even more ackward. After a while I started to think that they would feel like I was being stand offish. So I joined in and after a few ackward inputs I actaully felt apart of the converstation. Hours later I was starting the conversations!

I know another person's opinion of you shouldnt matter and it would have been fine for me to sit on the other side all night. Sometimes you have to bring yourself into someones else element (i.e. my boyfriends element with his friends). Your comfort zone is fine but what can you say you experienced if you dont jump out of that everyonce and a while? Usually i would have sat and not said much and waited until we were ready to go home. And Im glad i moved and joined in because I enjoyed my time there.

Ok I'm sorry this post is sooooo long lol. So today what I'm saying is that you dont have to be nervous around a new crowd of people. Especially when it comes to bf/gf's friends or your best friend's friends. You know because we are not apart of all groups in our loved ones lives, if you are your lucky lol. Do you guys get what I'm saying? Just put yourself out there when meeting new people and the outcome will likely be a wonderful one!

Hope the rest of your week is great!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 Reply

I N S T A | @_violetbanks

Blog Archive

© COPYRIGHT 2008-2016 VIOLET BANKS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.