Funny Valentine

T odays title is so true we had the funniest day. The Hubby and I drove down to Venice Beach (my favorite) and the ride was so long I ended ...

Todays title is so true we had the funniest day. The Hubby and I drove down to Venice Beach (my favorite) and the ride was so long I ended up taking photos in the passenger seat lol. I wasnt expecting a lot of people because I expect people to think of other places to go on Valentines Day. Nope I was soooo wrong because it was more crowded than usual! But we had fun any way. Since we got out there close to sundown (because of traffic) he took me out to the actual beach and we watched the sun go down. It was so beautiful! We got kodak pictures of the sun going down.

Here are some photos:

I got bored on the ride there...
A bit blurry ... but stealing kisses in traffic

 Isnt it beautiful?
 
We were joking about how he doesnt smile (I promise he is the sweetest!)
I slipped off my shoes for the sand

Sorry If I killed you guys with the lovey dovey stuff lol. I must sleep now because I know I will be mad at myself for not sleeping

But before I go how was your V-Day Weekend?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments