Fair Is Fair...

T odays title comes from a conversation Hubby and I had about food this morning lol. Well i guess its one of those "you had to be there...

Todays title comes from a conversation Hubby and I had about food this morning lol. Well i guess its one of those "you had to be there" things. This post is going to be shorter than usual because I am offically starting off my busy weekend. Tonight calls for editing videos, tomorrow school work until hubby comes over and from there its my Valentines Weekend.





Top: Forever21
Jacket: Hot Kiss
Pants: By Me
Ring & Bracelets: Forever 21
Earrings: Claries
Shoes: Wet Seal

These pants I made myself the last week of winter break. Im not to sure if i told you about the sewing comma I went into. Im sorry I dont have pictures of them rolled down (they are long). I didnt like the way they looked that morning and ended up rolling them down later when it got colder (right after these photos). Funny thing is my friend said they were fine let down. But i still like them this way as well.

What are your V-Day Plans?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

9 comments