Whats In The Box?

So I have a great story for you guys... unfortunately I am too tired to tell it. Im so sorry to be lagging on a full post. My weekend has be...

So I have a great story for you guys... unfortunately I am too tired to tell it. Im so sorry to be lagging on a full post. My weekend has been the longest and very busy and now that the week has started Im catching up on reading. So this means no fun in the outside world and bearly time to sit a write a full blog. You should be happy to know I am getting fresh air. The weather is better so my suitmates and I are enjoying the outside by studying in the grass.

This is what I wore today (technically yesterday... whatever lol)

Picture Heavy
The sweater was my moms I love it dearly
It got hot later on so I ended up taking it off around noon.
Part of my Valentines gift was Chocolate... Thanks honey I know you'll read sometime soon.
Mouth full "No I dont prefer to share"
Can you say yummmmmmm?!?!

Sweater: Moms Closet
Jeans: Degree
Shoes: Wild Pair
Necklace: Forever21

I get to sleep in a little longer in the morning, so i am off to bed lovlies. Night!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

15 comments