Tingles Down My Spine

O k I never posted when i got home, not even in the same day. There were so many little distractions keeping me away from posting and everyt...

Ok I never posted when i got home, not even in the same day. There were so many little distractions keeping me away from posting and everytime i sat down i couldnt figure out what i was going to write about. I mean i have no inspiring things to say this post.

Ok so maybe i do! So you know how i've been on this whole eating healthy and exercising kick as a resolution? Well 've been sticking to it and my friends and myself included are proud of my progress and resisting the urge to run to Mc. Donalds and order those wonderful, wonderful, fries lol. And exercising is coming along so well i just find myself saying yes to going running, at night mind you! I look forward to it because its releasing and clears my head because all i need is the music you know!

Well this is has got me thinking that if you can start one thing it can lead you to start another project or goal. And what i've learned is to forgive myself when i slip up. When i first tried eating healthy I slipped up a couple of times with junk food but this time i didnt let that stop me. I just said ok tomorrow will be the day. And when that day actually comes it really feels good because. Taking the pressure off of yourself (for things like losing wait or doing better in class) but expecting change is good. Do you get what im saying?

Anywho, my hubby was with me on thursday night and he did some pretty sweet things. But i will save that post for another day (a whole post on him and love). For know you will have to settle for outfit pics...

NOTE: This Shirt is NOT Denim lol its Linen

I love these countertop photos. The magic of the camera timer!
Top: From My Mothers Closet
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Wildpair
Bracelets (blue): Swapmeet
(silver): Forever21

Thank you guys for all the lovely comments! If you like itand want more please follow me i would jump for joy just for you!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

13 comments