Its a Hail of a Storm

Ok people Im starting to think God is mad at us.  On top of all this "wonderful" weather we have been having in southern Californi...

Ok people Im starting to think God is mad at us.  On top of all this "wonderful" weather we have been having in southern California it started to hail today. YES!!! little pieces of ice were faling atop my roof top and bouncing onto the drive way. Wow is all i have to about this weather. Its slightly depressing and makes me think its way earlier when i wake up (causing me to sleep longer). Argh i want my sunny California back i want to have a reason to go out the house in shorts or a skirt (without tights).

Ok so i know i sound like a brat since it is the winter season and im not experiencing Haiti (as the hubby explained earlier this week to count my blessing). So I guess i can enjoy the rain that is harvesting our plants and cleaning up the fire damages from the summer. And i will continue to pray for the one in worse conditions here and in Haiti.

On a lighter note I went shopping yesterday got the cutest buys. Im beginning to love H&M since this summer when I was introduced in person... lol i know late right?!?!

It was an early morning










Dress: Love Culture
Sweater and Top: H&M

If you like the blog please follow!!! Thanks

XX
Happy Styling



You Might Also Like

9 comments