Almost Home

I've a little less than a week until i return to Uni and i am so excited. Im ready for the hustle and bustle of everyone running from cl...

I've a little less than a week until i return to Uni and i am so excited. Im ready for the hustle and bustle of everyone running from class to class. I also cant wait for the excitement of seeing my friends again. Ohhhh sleeping in on the weekends. Going back to Uni means that i will have a chance to dress up everyday and post up more outfit photos.

When i get back to school i want to go shopping for groceries. This may sound like a greedy thing but its for good purposes. I plan to buy healther things.. which means (gulp) i may have to go inside Traders Joes for something other than fruit. I have this problem with Trader Joes that all of my dorm mates hear about every shopping trip. So i will brave it for my health. Ill keep you updated on that.

Well im off to sleep.... ill leave you with this.


My dream from Urban Outfitters. Its calling my name, i swear!

You Might Also Like

15 comments