It Takes Getting Use To

So as you guys know im back at Uni. And im not liking these early mornings that are due to work at 9am. Argh i would really love to sleep in...

So as you guys know im back at Uni. And im not liking these early mornings that are due to work at 9am. Argh i would really love to sleep in but i figure i'll have to do it when im a little older. How are you guys when it comes to mornings. What are your pick-me-ups? Or do you have a natural bounce in the morning, because anyone who knows me know i dont lol.

Being back to school i decided to do a outfit post for the first day but never got around to it. Class has got me running around in and out of my dorm. Alll ive done on my computer is order books (blah). So once i get into the grove of these classes and know how they work ill have a regular way of posting.

Oh you all will be so proud of me for keeping my resolutions! I have started eating healthy and running for exercise. It feels so good not to feel greasy from the food ive eatin during the day. I think my body is starting to hate real greasy food. And the running i started last night and it was WONDERFUL. Really its so freeing and gets out any stress or negative thoughts with the add of music. I ran to Lady Gaga, Pussy Cat Dolls, and Shakira because they are very high energy. I cant wait to go agian.


It was hard to get back into posing outside with people watching.

Top: Forever21
Jeans: Arizona
Boots: Nordstromsoms/Macys
Necklace: Forever 21
Scarf: Downtown LA
Sweater: H&M
Blue Bracelet: Swapmeet
Other Bracelet: Jessica Simpson

How are your resolutions coming along?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments