12 Hours of My Life

So to celebrate my new camera i decided to do a hour/photo post today. I usually wake up later than 10am but i decided to get up for photo p...

So to celebrate my new camera i decided to do a hour/photo post today. I usually wake up later than 10am but i decided to get up for photo purposes. I would pick my least eventful day. but here we go i hope you enjoy.


10am Yeah  love guys that much to show this picture

 11am Yummmmmmmm

 12am Waiting to leave... didnt do so til 6

1pm Eating... Trying to figure out at least

2pm in deep thought... yeah right


3pm is missing i got busy

4pm Youtube Surfing

5pm Touching up my nails

6pm my best friend came over


7pm Adoring My Minnie Mouse Cup


8pm On the phone with my bestfriend

9pm Bubble Bath... ahhh

10pm Listening to some Trey Songs before bed


I'll try this agian on a more eventful day

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments