When The Sun Hits Just Right...

Had a bit of insomina last night and stayed up until 430. For some reason i just couldnt get to sleep. Today i have the day off and im not s...

Had a bit of insomina last night and stayed up until 430. For some reason i just couldnt get to sleep. Today i have the day off and im not sure what to do with because i may be spending it alone. Maybe another ME day? Those work out well because last i went to a screening of The September Issue... no regrets. Btw i have to get it on dvd.

I LOVE this picture and how the sun hit. Thanks to a suitmate for putting up with me and taking them for me because i dont have a camera at the moment!







Hehe you can see the rip in my pants. You know what... IDC lol

Tank: Forever21
Shorts: Arizona (Ripped but kept for looks just like this)
Tights: Idk
Cardigan: Forever21
Boots: Nordstroms
Chain: Sister's Purse Chain


I plan on doing some renivation for my little bloggy. Idk what yet, maybe a new banner or format. We will just have to see. Ive also been christmas shopping... online for now. But basically i am almost done. This is really getting me into the holiday spirit. Oh I just remember one person for my list so im off to browse the web!

Have you gone holiday shopping yet?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

15 comments