Re-Vamp

NO PHOTO ON THIS POST.... SHOCKER?!!?!?! I 've been so inspired lately by people in my life and bloggers. They are teaching me not to ...

NO PHOTO ON THIS POST.... SHOCKER?!!?!?!

I've been so inspired lately by people in my life and bloggers. They are teaching me not to hold back and that i have a lot more potential. And i started and will continue to work towards that in many ways.

1. Im almost done with my next semester so im focused on studies
2. I've signed up to do what i have been wanting to since i got to campus... writing. Next semester i will be writing for my school newspaper The Daily 49er.
3. I've decided to develop my blog. Starting after finals next week.
4. I'm going to try eating healther because i realize how much food i put into my body that is just junk.
5. Most importantly dressing how i know i should be. I mean i have so many ideas in my head that i never put to use.
6. And last but not least some of you may not know is that im a writer. Im really good at what i do. I feel i should be putting that effort into what im putting on this blog. I love to read long post and complain when other blogs dont say as much. So i plan to develop and actually give you guys something to read from time to time.

Thank you all for reading this because it means alot when you do. And its lets me know your here for more than just photos. I want to inspire and i hope to because so many have inspired me.

Any tips or suggestion of what you would like to see let me know. And does anyone know who to make a killer header?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments