Meet Me Halfway... Right at the Border

Today was a long one. I feel like ive bee running from class to work and back all day... Wait thats because i have. Dont you wish you can sl...

Today was a long one. I feel like ive bee running from class to work and back all day... Wait thats because i have. Dont you wish you can sleep in for a day. But when you do you cant find it in yourself to stay in bed. Sucks doesnt it? I did get new tights and yummy things to fill up my dorm fridge with.

Lately i've been inspired by alot of blogs. Some are: Whats Reality Anyway, Glisters and Blisters, Emsemble Project, Ribbonyboo, Inside Am-lul's Closet, Mayk All Day, & Chic Heroin. If you have any suggestions for blog interest let me know. And also FOLLOW!!! my blog i'll do the same.

Here is my jumper that i got from a local thrift store.  I know you heard you about it previous post so here it is!!!




I tried something new by wear dangley earrings





Jumper: Thrifted
Shoes: Mervyns
Necklace: Forever21
Scarf: Macy's
Earrings: Forgot

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments