She Doesn't Speak French

Final week is crazy and its making me realize how fast the semester goes by. Its almost Christmas and i have only a few words to give right ...

Final week is crazy and its making me realize how fast the semester goes by. Its almost Christmas and i have only a few words to give right now due to all the studying. So i will leave you with my Christmas list and an outfit post.

1. Kodak z915
2. Tripod
3. Over The Knee Boots
4. Amy Whinehouse Frank Cd (its calming and helps me study)

Yeah i know my list is really short. Shorter than last year's

Look Down Shot...


I know its rare that you guys see me in my glasses. Its because i usually dont enjoy to hidious glare it gives off in photos but i liked these pictures.




Have not worn these shoes in a while. I decided they would be perfect for this look.

Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Glasses: BeBe
Bracelets: Forever 21

What does your list look like this year. Compared to last year is it more or less?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

20 comments