I Want Those Christmas Tunes...

Ok so first off i want to start by saying thanks to all of you who left comments on the last post. You all made me smile lol. I will get int...

Ok so first off i want to start by saying thanks to all of you who left comments on the last post. You all made me smile lol. I will get into returning the favor soon. Ive been having some computer trouble and dealing with finals so blogging has not been an option for the past few days (only qiuck check ins). I have not been doing much except studying and stressing. So my wardrobe choices have included

A. Uni Hoodie
B. Flats
C. Jeans
D. Some Shirt

I know ive like commited so many fashionable crimes. But you know what it hasnt been in me. Im waiting for the break to start because im leaving for home this friday. But you can expect one more outfit before i leave because i have one more final.

Im not leaving you all with out pics though. I recently purchased this cool leather jacket that im sooooo in love with. I finally spent on my self. Good thing too because ive been shopping for everyone else for Christmas.


Jacket: Marshalls


See the big bag? That was my attempt at not taking to many plastic bags.  EVERYTHING in there. Ive been on this saving the planet kick (btw unplug your phone charger when you arent using it.). I feel like i could take this serious... not striking and protest serious. But doing my part and telling those around me you know?

How has your holiday shopping been coming along? Cus im not even done.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments