Man in the Mirror

T odays blog post title is from the Micheal Jackson song. I  was listening to him this morning while getting ready for class. So the song ha...

Todays blog post title is from the Micheal Jackson song. I  was listening to him this morning while getting ready for class. So the song has been stuck in my head all day.

Today something happened that made me smile and this may seem childish to some readers... but my boyfriend put up a sweet avaliable message for his I.M. for me. The reason why this is so big and why it made my day is that he doesnt do it often. I mean its rare. In opposite to what i do everyday writing about my love for my hubby. As girls we do this without thinking. Its said that we stay in honeymood mode longer than we should.

And the reason why guys dont do this is because of thier egos and the people who feed them. Not all men are like that, and sometimes its vice versa. But back to what i was saying about egos, guys like to show of for there friends and  tend to be in good grace with them. So as guys go its about how they view you. Most the times its to be brave and show no sign of emotion (towards women especially). Alot of girls i know get offended and complain when it really isnt neccsary you know.

My theory is proven by books from my sociology class. And so the fact that he doesnt care who sees this and has kept it up gives me great joy. The reason why i dont mind that its rare is because i know that if it came down to it i would be number one over the buddies. So why not let them have their fun right?.

My Usual Lookdown Shot..









Top: Sisters Closet (now mines hehe)
Blazer: Mom's
Scarf: Downtown LA
Shoes: Wild Pair
Silver Bracelets: Forever21
Blue: Swapmeet
Orange Wirstband: Class Free The Slave Freebie
Earrings: Charlotte Russe

Working on my writing here so I can be prepared for next semester and so that i can develop the blog... what do you think

XX
Happ Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments