Pine Cone Dress

Dress: Forever 21 Jacket: Hot Kiss (Diy Rip up) Shoes: Meryvns Wallet: Gucci Glasses: Bebe This dress makes me feel like a pine ...






Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Hot Kiss (Diy Rip up)
Shoes: Meryvns
Wallet: Gucci
Glasses: Bebe

This dress makes me feel like a pine cone but i love it. My roommate gave it to be because it didnt fit her. I love the color of it. Lately i've been pairing alot of my dresses with this jacket... why not its so perfect for giving it a little egde or casual look.

This weekend will be filled with cleaning and a sleepover (we still dont know when it wil commence). I have work in the am but not until late so im free for staying up all night. Im also on my way with my fashion speech for comm class.

Anyone feel like this week didnt really exist?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

17 comments