Panic by 8:15

Top: Forever21 Cardigan: Forever21 Jeans: Bongo Shoes: Mervyns Headband: Gift Wrap As you can see im going through my hippy ph...









Top: Forever21
Cardigan: Forever21
Jeans: Bongo
Shoes: Mervyns
Headband: Gift Wrap
As you can see im going through my hippy phase again. For those who have been ready for a while you may remember this post. Getting ready for class because I have a 930am class. I wish i was one of those morning people. Its wierd because all the people in my family are. But me oh i can sleep till 1pm. I guess you cant have every gene right?

I have my Comm Speech on Fashion as a culture. I cant wait to get to class and finish. I have my slide show and everything so hopefully i dont forget anything. After the 930 class and my Comm class im done with my day and i can relax... :-)
Any special projects for you guys? School related or other?

xx
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments