Loving You is Cherry Pie

So how was everyone's Halloween? Mine was very fun. I went trick or treating one last time. I went as Cleopatra, my suitmates went as S...


So how was everyone's Halloween? Mine was very fun. I went trick or treating one last time. I went as Cleopatra, my suitmates went as Snow white, Mulan, and an Owl... which i will be not be posting a picture of because they are extremely dorky.
Ive been going through lots of blogs and found a few new ones that i cant wait to become addicted to. Right now im into Fashion Nerdic and Fashion Bananas
Today we had a day off from school so we decided to go to Barnes and Nobles. Yesterday we went to Borders and sat for a couple of hours. Barnes and Nobles (who i favor over Borders) wasnt long because it was cold inside and out side so we didnt get much studying done.
Here is what i wore...








Click To Enlarge
Dress: Mervyns
Cardigan: Forever21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Mom's Closet

Im off to work on my Communications speech. Im talking about fashion as a culture.
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments