I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight

Hope to be known for my overview shoe shot lol Click To Enlarge Top: T-shirt from Paris Cardigan: Mom's Jeans: Arizona Brace...

Hope to be known for my overview shoe shot lol





Click To Enlarge

Top: T-shirt from Paris
Cardigan: Mom's
Jeans: Arizona
Bracelets: Forever 21
Shoes: Wild Pair

The Blog Title is a wonderful song (now my ringtone for my hubby) by Amerie. Oh funny story. I lost my phone saturday and turned it off. Yesterday as started to look for a new phone my hubby calls and says someone called him saying she lived on campus and found my phone. How lucky, I mean she was smart to call the contact that said hubby assuming it was my boyfriend... she was right and I am happy lol
So, I've finally gotten that spark to get dressed again. I got up and tried on things. Maybe it was the coffee my suitmate made me or maybe the fact that I wanted to play music. Well whatever it was i hope it keeps happening. Oh I have on goal to go through all of my regular t shirts and find a purpose for them. I was saying to my roommate that i bet anyone of my favorite bloggers could look in my drawers and come out wonder looks. I started with this T-shirt im wearing that my Step Grandparents brought me back from Paris. They would cringed if they knew i cut it lol
I have a question; how do you feel about riding bikes in heels? Personally i dont mind. I mean i do it all the time across campus and its become so easy. Some of my peers look at me crazy. What do you think

BTW How is your week going so far?
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments