You Let Me Down...

Currently I am celebrating with snacks galore....BECAUSE!! I have just made final adjustments and did last minute penning on a romper that ...

Currently I am celebrating with snacks galore....BECAUSE!! I have just made final adjustments and did last minute penning on a romper that i was working on. Tomorrow i will be complete and ready to be worn on the 4th.

Now the reason this is so capital letter worthy is because i had bought a bunch of fabric and was so excited. i started off with a skirt and it came out horrible... i started on the romper it looked bad...

I called the hubby and told him i was going to quit sewing all together (the past few things i made were trash worthy). In true fashion he started off angry at me.... i was stubborn... he made me feel guitly.... i promisd not to let him down lol.
So i went on and contunid by resizing and pinning the romper. I am proud to say i wil debut before the end of the week my loves.

thanks for reading my random late night rant lol and thanks for all you lovely comments it means alot that you take effort to leave words. Ill just leave you with a picture i snapped awhile ago
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments