Dirty Coolers and Splinters

Lol dont even ask about the title for this blog post.... lets just say one wild night. Anywho Im giving you what you've all been waiting...

Lol dont even ask about the title for this blog post.... lets just say one wild night. Anywho Im giving you what you've all been waiting for.....

MY ROMPER (Excuse the pink bra straps)

The drink spilled on my fingers lol

My Bestie aka the cook for the day
My new favorite drink... Simply Lemonade with rasberry

I spent Independence day with my best friend Ashley and it was fun. I wore the romper for an hour or so then changed because my legs got cold. The neighbors next door had great fireworks they just didnt know how to be careful so we ran everytime they lite one. But all together it was one fun 4th of july .... Best ever!!! How were your fourths?

You Might Also Like

14 comments