I Wouldnt Touch That Time Machine Buddy

In case you didnt know im a huge Ashley Olsen Fan!!! Currently inspired by this look.. Photo Credit : Olsen Anonymous The summer has turned...

In case you didnt know im a huge Ashley Olsen Fan!!! Currently inspired by this look..


Photo Credit : Olsen Anonymous

The summer has turned out to be great! I'm loving the free time to do the things ive been wanting to. The whole finding out what waking up before noon to run around town is like(not bad).

To Do List For the Summer
Buy a new Mp3 (i have to admit its dead 2005-2009)
Get a new phone
Utilize my Bags (i got used to buying bags for school...when they would look perfectly fin on my arm when running around with friends)
Send out Thank you cards for my Senior Year
Go shopping for dorm items
SEW,SEW SEW... (i recently went to the fabric store and spent 40 dollars on fabric and things)
Update my blog more
Spend time with friends before i start school (hopefully have a girls day for the 4th of July)

Do you guys have a Summer To Do List?

Oh and ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A SUMMER PLAYLIST??

You Might Also Like

11 comments