Aint That Bout A.....

Click to enlarge Top: forever 21, Wife Beater:Levi (i think), Jeans: Just USA Gold chains: Forever 21 Gold Heart Necklace: IDR , Belt: Dolla...

Click to enlarge
Top: forever 21, Wife Beater:Levi (i think), Jeans: Just USA Gold chains: Forever 21 Gold Heart Necklace: IDR, Belt: Dollar Store

So currently sitting at home looking out the kitchen window at my house... we have one of the nicest views in the nieghborhood... I notice that from time to time... yeah im weird like that. Well this week has been a pretty level weekend... its started off fast past and has slowed down. Also thinking of webcaming my outfits

Monday i went to the doctor and went to Santa Monica with my cousin.

Tuesday i Did laser tag with the hubby and my little cousin (its the most fun and exhausting thing ever).

Wednesday nothing but sitting at home(very relaxing)

Yesterday went and walked my cousin's dog in the park. Also retrieved my mannequin from my fathers house

Today running around with my Aunt

Tomorrow .... Venice Beach!!! (my favorite beach) pictures coming soon

What has your week been like... hope the rest is great

Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

28 comments