Sum Sum Summer Time

Dont you love these two?!? Photo Credit: Um Idk (brain fart) But i give credit where credit is due Currently trying to stay cool (the heat) ...

Dont you love these two?!?
Photo Credit:
Um Idk (brain fart) But i give credit where credit is due

Currently trying to stay cool (the heat) and listening to Shwayze. Went to my University's Orientation where we stayed over night it was so fun. I met so many new people and hung out with a person i bearly talked to from school.... looks like she will be a new good friend lol


Ne who Venice Beach was fun and i will still post those. I'm not on my computer so it would be useless to upload the pictures into this one right? Burning up at the moment it is definitely summer. My hubby got his license last Tuesday... so proud!!! So we went to see Harry Potter/ The Half Blood Prince... It was pretty good. He looked so cute driving i was messing with him to make sure he earned his license. Im a horrible passenger (he he he)


Oh yeah i saw my dorm and can wait to move in. Its bigger than My roommate and I thought it was. Online Photos fool you lol. Cant wait until move in day (which will be hectic)! I am probably the only soon to be freshman extremely excited about decorating my room. I plan on basing my side of the dorm on fashion which wont be to awkward because my roommate is into fashion too... the closet thing is making me so anxious cus i want to throw away close and make room for new stuff you know. i know they say dont bring all your cloths but honestly i need thing eventually (dont feel like going home for things). But i will make responsible choices.


Thank you Thank you for all of the comments they are so sweet and im surprised you take interest me and my style... btw bought a pair of shoes that i MUST debut...soon
How are your summer days coming along?
Hope they are great...

Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments