Midnight in Paris

So me and my bestfriends did Prom over the weekend. And it was a blast despite some minor set backs before i showed my dress off. Omg my BF ...

So me and my bestfriends did Prom over the weekend. And it was a blast despite some minor set backs before i showed my dress off. Omg my BF forgot the corsage lol. There were tears, tension and timing (bad).

Limo time!!!

Some friends... they looked goregous

Me and my hubby (the only brown suit... how fly is that?) And he was blingin with a Chanel Stud earring



My hubby and me w/ my bestfriend and her dateLeaving the hotel... party favors in his hands

Denny's Bathroom lol

All in all it was fun. The theme was Midnight in Paris... but nothing looked Paris-ish lol. To be honest their was not many dresses that WOW'd me. There were many repeat dresses. Thank God no one had mine.

All the guys got along it was funny. At one point (at Dennys) the guys were having a detailed conversation about a mazorella stick. And a bum tried to sit at out table (Dennys not Prom). Hey did u know Ihop isnt 24 hours?

But it was a blast and for anyone considering skipping Prom... Dont do that... Prom is one of the best experience of high school trust me.

You Might Also Like

10 comments