No Title Today

So it is a few days (a week offically today) until my graduation. I cant wait im so excited. I have already pre warned my friends that i wil...

So it is a few days (a week offically today) until my graduation. I cant wait im so excited. I have already pre warned my friends that i will cry one day in between these last days. Its funny to think that soon i will graduating from high school when ive seen friends do it before.... wow


So since Prom is over the next thing is Grad Night.. which is tomorrow yay! im so happy its gonna be great. We leave at 9pm and come back 6am the next day. we get to bring outsiders so me and my bestfriend are bringing our bf's and that will be great because the guys can hang together because while we cry about it being our last trip etc...

You know i got my outfit ready for that. I cant wait to debut it

Meanwhile.. This is my outfit from last week... im finally getting around to posting.. ive been tapped out lately with school ending. It was ackward taking these cus everyone in the room was watcing pose as the self timer went off lol.



Outfit

Top: Old Navy, Skirt: Charlotte Russe, Leggings: Burlingtons Coat Factory(been needing leggings), Bracelets: Forever 21, Ring: A gift from my hubby

Oh P.S: I got new glasses i will post soon

And thank you for the lovely comments they make my day... i reply asap

comments on the new header... yes? no?

You Might Also Like

8 comments