What Does 18 Feel Like??

So its my 18th birthday and its thesecond day of my birthday celebration. yesterday i went to the beach with my best friend and today i wen...

So its my 18th birthday and its thesecond day of my birthday celebration. yesterday i went to the beach with my best friend and today i went to the spa and lunch with my step mom.

We had to wait for the lock smith for an hour and a half i was mad. We got to the beach late becuase my friend who drove was the ones who keys was locked inside. But we had fun all together. They even got me cupcakes.... they really care about me that made me feel special lol

And today i got a massage at a place called Massage Envy. It was great it was so tranquel. I was gonna fall alseep on the table lol Then we went to Houstons to eat. the first time i went and ate the whole burger!!

People keep asking if its any different now that im 18 and i say no. but now i get to vote lol and get tattoos lol. But i will see what else comes along with being 18...ohhh R rated movies!!

Here are some pics.. more later



You Might Also Like

6 comments