I Could Say

Yes another Lily Allen title... Dont think I forgot. This week has been hot as hell and i dont know where it is coming from. Im not really c...

Yes another Lily Allen title... Dont think I forgot.

This week has been hot as hell and i dont know where it is coming from. Im not really complaining its just i wish it would tone it down a bit. Almost Everyone had a skirt or dress on today (including me). Yesterday was a wierd day for me... Get this I went to bed early. You say the thing is I try to stay up as long as I can when i can.

I may end up doing that agian idk i guess i had alot on my mind. You know with college coming up and moving on and worrying about things ya know? But yeah her is yesterday's Outfit..... btw i chose Long Beach State!









Bracelet: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever
Jeans: Wet Seal
Shoes: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Target
Bag: Target
YES IM A FOREVER FREAK LOL i'll break the habit soon...

You Might Also Like

8 comments