Losing My Mind

I MADE SPELL CORRECTIONS AND ADDED OUTFIT TAG Losing my mind is great in this case. My bf wrote a song and its so sweet (about me). I playe...

I MADE SPELL CORRECTIONS AND ADDED OUTFIT TAG






Losing my mind is great in this case. My bf wrote a song and its so sweet (about me). I played it 2 times before I went to bed last night. The first time I heard it I was moved lol (im a cry baby so ill just say moved). NE who Ive been getting along fine this week, that was until the cooled down. Arghh come back beautiful sun come back (echo).

Right now im currently really into Lady Gaga. Shes so... HER! Her music is catchy and it makes you wanna dance around and grab your parts. Well ok only one song makes me want to do that but i love her music. If you havent heard Love Game and Money Honey you so slap your self and mosey on to your itunes and such and download them.
Vest: Forever 21
Jeans: L.e.i
Necklace: I dont remember(sad huh?)
Shoes: Mervyns
Tee: i wll check the tag soon
Scarf Mervyns

You Might Also Like

14 comments