I Do Not Have A Shopping Problem I Just Like To Go To The Mall!!!

So yesterday was my school's Ring and Ribbon Ceremony where the seniors get thier Ribbons and Class Rings. My friends and i were running...

So yesterday was my school's Ring and Ribbon Ceremony where the seniors get thier Ribbons and Class Rings. My friends and i were running around like chickens with thier heads cut off trying to get things together and the whole thing started (in heels). In the beginning it was a disater but towards the end it was great.

I actually went shopping and picked up two dresses instead of one for yesterday... lol the bf/hubby thinks im have a shopping problem. And i disagree O;) I like to shop and i have a healthy shopping cycle lol.

Ive been pretty busy with family in town and planning that ceremony and havent been able to search for any inspiration or upload pics. But someone who has caught my attention is KELLY OSBOURNE.

Dont you just love her. She has came along way since her pink haired reality show days... She has been on the edge of my style radar and bumped to the front seat when i saw a picture of her CHANEL SUSPENDERS. And not to be takin the wrong way but she makes her wieght look hot. shes not stick skinny and i love her ability to make you forget.... not that there is anything wrond with being the opposite of skinny lol. Basically im trying to say i love her style. She does the nerd glasses well.








Pics from: fashionablymeg
flypaper.bluefly
peoplestylewatch

You Might Also Like

11 comments