Fools of April

So its April 1st and ive gotten 2 people already. I am Currently workin on something with the bf. Hopefully he will believe it. How has you...




So its April 1st and ive gotten 2 people already. I am Currently workin on something with the bf. Hopefully he will believe it. How has your day been going?
Been going through blogs and finding plenty on inspiration but not having the time, transportation, or funds to go out and recreate my own things. argghh it makes me angry lol. College and Prom are the glorious demons keeping me from the doors of Forever21.

Any who currently working on my first newspaper article with my jouralism partner A'aisha. She is like a miniature version of me she loves and wants to persue journalism the way i do. We are the "Arts and Entertianment" section which is the best section (next to the "Fashion" section or "Image" according to the Los Angeles Time). I hope I can convience my advisor to start a fashion section. But A'ashia and I are working on a story on this band that started at school and are becoming a local band. I hope the story gets finished and i will post on Roses are Red ASAP.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SPRING BREAKS PLAYLIST RECOMENDATIONS?
i need to sync the mp3 for the hellish week ahead lol

You Might Also Like

9 comments