Not Fair

So college waiting is done. So i got a no from USC. Well i got 5 yes' already so i cant not complain one bit. I gotta keep a positive a...





So college waiting is done. So i got a no from USC. Well i got 5 yes' already so i cant not complain one bit. I gotta keep a positive attitude.
I finally recieved my April Issue of Nylon (my first for the subscription) it took forever. But its a great issue La Lohan is on this months cover and her story is pretty cool. Nothing so spectacular, she soundslike a normal person in this issue and she admits she is living with Sam Ronson. I took some pics of the articel. She said she wants to model and i was thinking shes kinda short but she has the face for it. But will she take it seriously is the question that i want an answer to.


You Might Also Like

8 comments