Its Like a Sugar Rush.. ooohhh Sugar

Well today was a very wonderful day for me. i finally got to Forever 21 and it was like heaven. i grabbed a lot of things that was on my to ...

Well today was a very wonderful day for me. i finally got to Forever 21 and it was like heaven. i grabbed a lot of things that was on my to buy list. By the time i left the fitting room i came out with a pair of heels and two tops. one read " i heart my boyfriend. which is so true lol.

The only thing about this is that school isnt until a week because of spring break so i wont get to debut these items argghhh. But they will be posted dont worry. Thursday afternoon i took a razor to my denim jacket and was pretty pleased and this is what i got...



The back of the collar is ripped too(i went all day with it up) and i love it. my hubby asked why i didnt get a snap of that... i wasnt thinkin i guess!

Top: Mervyns
Jacket: Hot Kiss
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Qupid
Also thanks for the playlist recommendations i will get to them soon lol.

You Might Also Like

12 comments