Ive Got My Eye On You

These lovelys are provided to my wondering eye by forever21 and hopefully yours dont you love them? ive seen them in black and i dont care ...


These lovelys are provided to my wondering eye by forever21 and hopefully yours









dont you love them? ive seen them in black and i dont care for them as much as i do the brown and balck. they show off the detail a little more. or is that im slowly fallin in love with the indian look.


well im a free spirited when it comes to fashion. ribbons across my head. the hippy outfit post form last year. if its different i love it. maybe ill invest in a bow and arrow (im not being sterotypical i have indian sorry native american running through my vains).
But if i had these baby id change my wardrobe everyday to wear them.

You Might Also Like

4 comments