Mixed Days

This is what i wore yesterday i had nothing in mind to wear the night before and my boyfriend suggested i wear the shirt he let me have. i w...

This is what i wore yesterday



i had nothing in mind to wear the night before and my boyfriend suggested i wear the shirt he let me have. i wanted a buttton up off his but i like the color on this one. well said to wear it with some skinny jeans and i thought "PERFECT" and this is the result. who thought my male counterpart would be may fashion advisor. well i have to admit he has some style im not gonna belittle him. lol
well i added the scarf and "vala" (is that right? lol) my oufit off the day. i got qiute a bit of comments from my peers.
In the morning it was freezing so i had on a big jacket. Towards the middle of the day it was blazing hot. thats the great thing about L.A. it can give u a chance to dress in a nice comfy warming outfit then u can head home and change for the heat (two outfits in one day). of course im not heading home anytime soon. btw i need a car argghhh i need my license ive gotten as far as my permit.
Shirt: BF's
Jeans: Levi Jeans
Bow: Regular ribbon
Shoes: Cathy Jean
Earrings: Claires
Jacket: Macy's (apple bottom)
Scarf: Forgot lol

You Might Also Like

5 comments