N E W Y E A R... M O R E W O R K O U T S

February 5, 2016  / LifestYle + Fitness Late last year I decided to start working and out and eating healthy. We all know how that goes....

 / LifestYle + Fitness
Late last year I decided to start working and out and eating healthy. We all know how that goes. It's a rollercoaster for someone with lazy tendencies and little self control when it comes to food. So as the new year began I decided that building up my at home workout set up was key to staying on track.

When I do go to the gym I focus less on cardio and more on weight and strength training. I'm not a pro or a muscle head or anything trust me. When I don't make it to the gym what has been helpful lately are these TKO 4-Way Resistant Bands. Not only does the tension adjustability gives a great abs, arms, and back workout, if I wrap them around a bar -- in my case my bed post -- I can get in some squats. 

I tend to unintentionally focus on legs at the gym so this is a smart and easy upper body workout I know I will get. And the best thing about having a good workout at home is being able to blast my music throughout the house while I do it!

TKO has tons of other innovative at home workout gear for those of us who get to busy (or lazy) to make it to the gym. Check them out!

You Might Also Like

1 comments