YOU CAN'T SIT W/ US

Me | Jacket: XXI | Jeans: Levi | Flats: XXI | Backpack: Thrifted Okay, so that's a lie. You can totally sit with us. ...

Me | Jacket: XXI | Jeans: Levi | Flats: XXI | Backpack: Thrifted

Okay, so that's a lie. You can totally sit with us. Amblet is totally approachable. If you follow any of my social media you know who this girl. This is Amber and if you are not following her blog I think it's time to change this. Amber is a fellow black clothing addict and Drake Enthusiast (a separate interest but the girl is committed). We meet about a year ago at a Song of Style event and have been glued to each other through twitter and Instagram since. We finally got to meet up and spent the day in Fullerton (her neck of the woods) for some shopping and some food.

It may not seem like it from the scowls and cool girl poses but this day was filled with an obscene amount of laughs and girl talk. 2.5 seconds into my visit I picked up this backpack with some encourage from my girl. The sign of a dangerous but needed shopping buddy seeing as how I tend to second guess my purchases.  After walking a bit we settle at a little place called Kentro Greek Kitchen that she suggested. Let's just say I could definitely take spontaneous trips to Downtown Fullerton just for the fries they serve at that place.  

It was nice to spend the day with another blogger. Someone who thinks the way I do, is just as obsessed with IG as I am and knows who I am talking about when I mention someone by their url instead a birth given name. Amber is so chill, yet has so much energy which matches her personal style very well. To make a long story short... you have not seen the last of Amblet.

Where to Find Amber - 


You Might Also Like

6 comments