THE JACKET

Jacket: Gifted and Thrifted - Tank: H&M - Shoes: LB Boutique When I say this jacket has been sitting in my closet f...

Jacket: Gifted and Thrifted - Tank: H&M - Shoes: LB Boutique

When I say this jacket has been sitting in my closet for I while I'm putting emphasis on a WHILE. The reason it has found such a stagnate state in wardrobe is my quest to style it. About a year ago my aunt was thinking about me while out shopping one day and picked it up. She sent the jacket to all the way from Mississippi. 

Not only do I love gifts that have traveled to make it's way to me (this can also be linked to the joy I get from free shipping alerts) I also love when they are bought as a representation of me. According to this buy the jacket sums up my electric style. From a far she has gotten a sense of who I am. I love that!

But it has stared me the face EVERY MORNING since I got it. I wasn't able to figure it out until  this particular mother. And I can't believe I never looked at it and thought of a simple tank and a lot of white to let the jacket stand out. Needless to say I feel victorious!


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments