GOING HALF

Jumpsuit: Vintage - Sandals: Sheikh - Choker: Styles - Watch: Gifted - Bracelet: Swell Caroline I has been blazing here in ...

Jumpsuit: Vintage - Sandals: Sheikh - Choker: Styles - Watch: Gifted - Bracelet: Swell Caroline

I has been blazing here in Southern California so what better way to keep cool then to wear your clothing half way on your person. It probably doesn't help that I was in all black. 

FYI: As much as I have been loving the cropped looks lately it not al so glam and bad assery. Trust me I takes about 100 plus photos to just to get 7-10 good ones. I wish I could share the first few awkward photos of me as I'm getting comfortable with the camera. Let's just say i've got a lot more toning and some posing lesson before i'm on a Naomi level. (If by some weird order events Ms. Campbell finds her way to my blog... please don't read me for the foreshadowing comparison)

XX
Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

10 comments