ONE FOR THE ROAD

Jersey Tee: Thrifted - Sweater: Thrifted - Thigh Highs: Target - Boots: Timberlands This is my last fling with skin baring clothi...

Jersey Tee: Thrifted - Sweater: Thrifted - Thigh Highs: Target - Boots: Timberlands

This is my last fling with skin baring clothing. Its getting colder here and all I strive for is comfort. The scarves are out and the thermal layering has begun. For us So-Cal babies 61 degrees and below means its time to bundle up. Its kind of disappointing because I still have a few looks involving sheer material that wanted to work in. 

But thats alright. I just have to get over the awkward hump of it being to cold to put effort into looks. I plan on getting a head start and busting out my winter pieces and maybe even film a video for my channel. 

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments