Plain T

T-Shirt : XXI - Jeans: Levi's - Shoes: Wild Pair - Watch: Gift from Le Boy Keeping it very simple today yet complicat...



T-Shirt : XXI - Jeans: Levi's - Shoes: Wild Pair - Watch: Gift from Le Boy

Keeping it very simple today yet complicated today with this outfit. There is nothing too special but these jeans and heels speak for themselves. Also I've been obsessed with this plain T and can't think of anything it wouldn't go with. This is the second look this week I've drag it into.

I'm headed to back home to visit for Easter. For most this is followed by details of how they live a long drive or plane ride away, but alas I am only a few cities away from  home (aka 30 mins). My friends, however,  have taken those measures. Whatever you are doing for the holidays I hope you all are safe!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments