Monochromatic Princess

Top: XXI - Skirt: H&M - Shoes: Zara - Necklace: XXI Long time no blog? Well I actually have a back up post but neve...



Top: XXI - Skirt: H&M - Shoes: Zara - Necklace: XXI

Long time no blog? Well I actually have a back up post but never felt like posting them. This is due to me wanting to be present and aware after posting. I have been all about pulling myself out of productivity funk. But I think I am out of it!

Anywho, this out was so fun for me because it fits two of my favorite things --- dramatice pieces and the color black. This skirt (which I temporarily hemmed myself  was so much fun to walk around it all day. It has all the girly attributes without the commitment of color. 

These shots are courtesy of Le Boyfriend. The think I like about having him as a camera guy is his direction. He has a very creative mind so he adds extra input to where and how I should sit/stand. Its always nice not having to think about it so much and just play model lol. 

P.S. the mirror shot was not planned he took that while I was getting ready. Thanks baby! (he reads my blog from time to time).

ROSES ARE RED IS GETTING A MAKEOVER TODAY BTW!!!!
XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments