The Stoop

Coat/Bag/Shoes: H&M - Pants: Downtown LA - Mens Plaid Button-up: Thrifted - Tank: XXI - Scarf: Made By Me - Watch: Given To Me Today I...


Coat/Bag/Shoes: H&M - Pants: Downtown LA - Mens Plaid Button-up: Thrifted - Tank: XXI - Scarf: Made By Me - Watch: Given To Me









Today I decided to get out of the house and do some venturing around the local parts of my city. On my way to browse the vintage shops and spend some time in one of my favorite coffee shops I came across this stoop. I decided this would definitely the right place to take photos. I also admire it because I  am looking into a new place by the end of the year. (You have to have a head start of these things... or at least I do).

Any who how was your day? Do anything interesting?
XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

6 comments