Whats To Come

Hey guys! How was your week? Mine was pretty hectic (and I know I say that a lot during the school year). Finals are in the next few weeks s...

Hey guys! How was your week? Mine was pretty hectic (and I know I say that a lot during the school year). Finals are in the next few weeks so I trying to get in all the work that is due. I have started eating a little healthier again, this week has been a bit of a set back. But I am determined to stick with it. Any suggestions? I'm up for trying recipes, restaurants, websites, tips etc.

Shirt: Forever21 - Leggings: Forever21 - Shoes: Charlotte Russe - Bow: DIY - Watch: Gifted

I wore this on my thrifting trip a few weeks ago. I usually wear a dress when I know that I am going to be trying on clothes. A dress is the easiest thing to slip over your head when your shopping. Another shopping tip I taught myself was that a flat is perfect if your shoe shopping. I can't tell how many times I've gone to the mall with friends who wear chucks or sandals. They complain about having to fix the straps and laces. I will say that I didn't actually wear these shoes during the trip. I changed them immediately after school.


Oh I am so glad you guys loved the interview with Arielle from Something Navy. I loved her style and thought you would enjoy and I hope you visited her blog.

Oh an Happy Mothers Day to all of the Mothers out there!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments