Im Ready For My Close Up

These photos were taken by Hubby on Monday. He came to visit and I usually let him take the photos whenever he is around. If you read previo...

These photos were taken by Hubby on Monday. He came to visit and I usually let him take the photos whenever he is around. If you read previous post where hes taken the pictures you've heard me mention that he likes to play Mr. Director. I usually end up with a lot of photos of me laughing because of his comments inbetween shots. Once he grabs ahold of the camera I might as well be forget my regular routine. And because I have some control issues (it's taken me almost 20 years to admit that Im naturally bossy lol) I was never too keen on him directing me. He's into shooting at angles and loves close ups (i despise them). But I've come to like his way of doing things so I thought I'd take use this post to say something postive about his invovlement with my blog. And he does read my blog so "Hi Honey!"'

You can kind of see his shadow on the side lol.
 Sweater: Moms Closet, Pants: Downtown LA, Turban/Ring/Shoes: Forever21, Earrings: Charlotte Russe

And for those of you who like Hip-Hop I suggest you check out his music page. The link is on the side. And I'm not just recommending him because I happen to be madly in love with him he has a different sound is so worth the listen.

Please keep the questions coming i would love to have a big Q and A post soon.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments