Better Late Than Never

Yesterday (February 15th) Hubby and I celebrated Valentines Day. It sucks that it was on a Monday and we had too many things to do. So he pr...

Yesterday (February 15th) Hubby and I celebrated Valentines Day. It sucks that it was on a Monday and we had too many things to do. So he promised that Tuesday would be for us. At first I was extremely pessimistic thinking that the day wasn't gonna be the same. But when it was time to go home after work yesterday I got so excited and couldn't wait. It turned out really fun. We ate at my favorite restaurant PF Chang's. We had the orange peel chicken and lo mien. If you've never eaten there I suggest you try it. Trust me,he doesn't like Chinese food but he loves this place. I didn't get a chance to take photos (I wish I did). So I will leave you with an outfit post.

Top/ Leggings/Ring: Forever21, Boots: Macy's, Necklace: store on campus, Jacket: Christmas Gift
How was your Valentines Day?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

6 comments