Merry Christmas!

Hey Merry Christmas guys! From all the post today I can see everyone is having a good time. To be quite honest im jealous of a lot of presen...

Hey Merry Christmas guys! From all the post today I can see everyone is having a good time. To be quite honest im jealous of a lot of present post ive seen lol.

This Christmas for me was all about being with my family which is a sign of me maturing and growing up. I didnt care that present opening didnt revolve around me (my nieces got loads and I loved seeing her excited). I was dissappointed that the hubby couldnt make it. But thats alright Im having fun and more family are ending up at our house so ive got to go!

Here are some photos of what I recieved this year
 I was so excited about the Forever21 gift cards. I think I like the design more than the fact that I can go shopping. Arent they so cute!?!?
Ask any of my family and friends and they will tell you i LOVE Hello Kitty. I'am excited about going to sleep just to wear these.

See you guys in a few days I will make sure to get in a New Years post. Share with me what you recieved in this Christmas this year in a comment I wanna hear.

XX
Happy Styling
&
Merry Christmas!

You Might Also Like

23 comments