Too Much

It has been tooooo hot here for anything else but shorts and mini skirts    This close up was an accident (I didnt want flash on) but i end...


It has been tooooo hot here for anything else but shorts and mini skirts
 
 This close up was an accident (I didnt want flash on) but i ended up liking it!
Top: Hanes
Shorts: Thrifted & DIY Cut
Belt: Moms Closet
Shoes: Mervyns
Necklace: Venice Beach
Bracelets: Gifts
Bag: Forever21
Bow: DIY

Lately there has been too much on my plate and not enough time to get it all done. I have so much work to do this weekend its a shame. I'm heading home for the weekend but i honestly rather have no homework and spend my saturday at Borders reading the November issues of my favorite magazines.

Thanks for all the lovely comments about the halloween costume. Hope your weeks are rounding out greatly. See you soon Ill try and post before the weekend is over!

XX
Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

12 comments