Red Head

Photo Credit: Rihanna Daily So this is the closet thing i will get to red hair anytime soon. I really love Rihanna's new hair color an...


Photo Credit: Rihanna Daily

So this is the closet thing i will get to red hair anytime soon. I really love Rihanna's new hair color and wish i would get up the nerve to actually die mine.  

 This is my favorite of all the photos... i didnt intend for it to look like i was walking down the stair but i like it


My roommate and I decided to do popstars this year for Halloween. I was going to do Beyonce and then decided on Rihanna but could not decide on a certian look. Luckily the Love Maegan had a Halloween tutorial that helped me so much! I had so much fun making the tutu and waiting for the wig to arrive in the mail. Hope you guys like it I had fun wearing it.

Thank you so much to Love Maegan for the tutorial!

XX
Happy Styling

XX
Vi from Cali


You Might Also Like

12 comments